Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to School Sneaks: part 1

Here are the precious Ella Grace and Layla! Not only do they have fabulous names, they are fabulous girls with buckets of personality. From the 25 minutes that I had with them....I would peg Ella Grace for the comedian for sure! She was a hoot and all over the place. Adorable! Layla is an old soul with a sweet and sensitive nature in my eyes.

Meet these two beauties!











Silly Girl
 

When the session was over, the girls discovered a ladybug! This was pretty cool to my assistant (who was also my photo stylist, prop designer, best friend and cousin) because my mom comes and visits us in the form of a ladybug. Chrissy knew that her Aunt Kathy (my mom) was there and so happy to see us working together.
XOXO


Kimberly, your girls are adorable! So awesome to finally meet you!

No comments: