Saturday, November 19, 2011

Two Beautiful Ladies

Read the post below to understand the depth of love I have for the sessions I had today. You will get it.

Now meet my friend Chelsea and Chloe. Talk about sweet, loving, gorgeous souls. Chels has let her passion for life get transferred to her lovely daughter. Recently our connection got even stronger. My son went to church camp this summer with Chloe (and Donna's son from post below) where Chelsea was one of the volunteers. This was a special camp for my son...because he had JUST lost his Poppy (my father-in-law) to cancer. They were so very close, and my sweet son was having a hard time. Chloe's mom loved on my son during his saddest moments. I knew, with all my heart, that he was in good hands. She had been an ear during Poppy's battle with cancer, and knew my son would have a hard time. She was there, and she will forever hold a special place in my heart because of this. My son will never forget either. I could go on and on, but I MUST share these images of this stunning duo (and I mustn't cry).

Happy Birthday Chels. I love you. :)








2 comments:

{Grace} said...

So pretty!

Chelsea said...

Kandi - What you wrote here means SO much to me. I love you and your precious kids. That time I got to spend with Andrew did so much good for my soul. Thank you. For so much. <3

Chelsea