Monday, May 4, 2009

Mini Sessions at the AWESOME McKinney Cotton Mill!!!




I just had a day open up for sessions! I decided to open up an entire day to mini sessions! I have had to turn so many people away due to my insane schedule, so I was thrilled to have the day open up for me.



For those of you who have never heard of the McKinney Cotton Mill, you can see my past sessions here:



A bridal session



Maternity



My 1st session at the Cotton Mill over a year ago! and more









Sunday June 21st

20 minute session with Kandice Ray

12-15 edited full resolution images emailed directly to your email (please see my Going Green Post as to why I email) within 2-3 full weeks from your session

An interview and consultation via email (to help with the getting to know you process-mini sessions do not give us enough time to really get to know each other!)

A session at the coolest indoor/outdoor location in DFW...rain or shine we will be able to photograph!



$95 *** (for parties larger than 4 please add $10 each additional person)


*Times Available every thirty minutes between 8:30 and 6:30



*You can purchase two mini sessions in a row for $180, you will get 45 minutes and 35 edited images! What a deal!).



***1/2 Payment due at the time of booking via paypal or check (non refundable).

Please email me with your preferred time and your preferred method of payment! kandice@krayphotography.com





Does not apply to maternity, bridals or boudoirs


No comments: